Tuesday, July 12, 2011

who can teach me?

Tonight I had my mommy hat on. Dinner time for the kids...peanutbutter and jelly sandwich requested by Josh soon as we walked in the door. By all means TRIANGLE PB&J. hand a fella a whole sandwich and the entire chemistry of changes to something awful! He then later requested some chicken nuggets. sigh...and heverytie we go. Frank and I were having tacos and I knew he wouldn't want that. to be honest, I didn't think he would want to eat after he demolished that sandwich. SO chicken nuggets and and cucumbers. For God's sake don't forget the ranch. a.k.a white sauce. Again, white sauce can turn any food into a glorious thing. milk. Not perfect, but in the middle of this is our dinner and a 9 month old going through her bipolar mood changes.Its the convenience food that bothers me. Cici had...hold on..throwing up a little in my mouth..LITE Vienna sauages. talk about processed CRAP! then some peas and carrots and fresh blueberries. Oh, and a stolen chicken nugget from Josh's plate. Its just so hard. And I swore until Josh was born, eating healthy was going to be a walk in the park. you just don't give them the crap...thats all. Thats true to an extent. They dont get sugar here. We do sugar free everything. I guess thats something. Im going to obtain the supermom status one of these days. I know there are mommys that do it everyday. I know where my weakness lies...organization. Who can teach me? I need desperately to be a great mom that Josh and Cici can be proud of and this just isn't going to cut it. Why can other people get it all done and I can't. Im not stupid...Im educated....Im just lacking. Maybe this is the best it gets? I will continue to try so Josh and Cici can be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment